Index-Card-a-Day Challenge...4th Week Finished, on to Week 5!!!!

This has been, so far, 28 days of painting a 4x6 everyday.  It didn't sound like it was going to be that difficult in the beginning. Beginnings never are. Now it day 28 and I'm running out of ideas. Never thought I say that...but I am.  Am I gonna stop, no...but this has been a learning experience and I'm glad I did it. 

ICAD #21…off prompt, sketching in my backyard on a quite morning… Watercolor on 4x6 scrap paper. Morning glory, flower, blue, sketch, painting   #ICAD2015 (btw I have one bloom in my entire backyard and this is it) 


ICAD #22…off prompt, quick geranium sketch… 2nd non-rainy morning in a row, gotta take advantage of that! Watercolor on 4x6 scrap paper.  #ICAD2015



 ICAD #23…off prompt, Pods sketch…mostly playing with mixing greens. Watercolor and ink on 4x6 scrap paper.  #ICAD2015



ICAD #24…off prompt, Dandelion sketch over morning coffee.  Watercolor and ink on 4x6 scrap paper.  #ICAD2015



 ICAD #25…off prompt & desk shot.  Can you tell I’m sick of the rain here…I feel like a fish…. Dr. Ph. Martin's Hydrus watercolor and ink on 4x6 scrap paper.   #ICAD2015




ICAD #26…off prompt…I went with PINK today, willing the rain to go away.  Watercolor and ink on 4x6 scrap paper.  #ICAD2015



 ICAD #27…off prompt…My thought for today – Reach for the moon, veto hate and inspire kindness.   Watercolor and ink on 4x6 scrap paper.  #ICAD2015

ICAD #28…off prompt…I’m sleeping with the lights on tomorrow.  Getting ready to start week 5 and I’m still working the challenge…YAY!!! Zig Clean Color Brush Pens and ink on 4x6 scrap paper.  #ICAD2015

Ok...that's it for me today...off to do something fun!!!

~Moon