Index-Card-a-Day Challenge...Days 49-52


Well, I'm still at it...I wasn't sure that I would make it this long.  It's not that I don't paint and/or create everyday...it's just that I don't paint itty bitty every day.  After a while, these little 4x6 cards kinda get to me.  I'm not used to the size for this many days in a row.  I'm still glad I did the challenge, it was good for me and I've met some wonderful artists that also did the challenge. 


 ICAD #49….prompt B&W …old crow dude.  Water soluble ink and water with white ink on 4x6 scrap paper. #ICAD2015





ICAD #50…today’s prompt was kimono  –  I went with a ‘Little Shop of Horrors’ vibe…the pod.  The red is a bit bright in the photo, I used a light on my camera.  A bit of watercolor and ink with mostly Zig Clean Color Brush Pens on 4x6 scrap paper. #ICAD2015


 ICAD #51…prompt symmetry – reflection.  Watercolor and pen on 4x6 scrap paper. #ICAD2015


ICAD #52…off prompt – a labeled cloud experiment.  Watercolor and QoR light dimensional ground on 4x6 scrap paper. #ICAD2015

Have a great a day!
~Moon